Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Video editing help please...

Beardyman - on 31 Dec 2012
Hi folks,

I've been editing wee climbing videos for a while now and would really like to take things to the next level. I'm heading off to Font soon and plan to get lots of nice footage with my camera and my mates very sexy DSLR which shoots excellent video.

I've been using Windows live movie maker but feel I have exhausted all it's capabilities! Was looking at various bits of software like Sony's platinum video editor 11 but not sure if my laptop's up the job (Sony says I should have 512GBU graphics card but I've only got 128...) Not being a computer expert, would it just crash all the time or would it be workable but slow?

Without forking out for an expensive desktop PC is there any way I can do this with my laptop? External graphics card maybe?

Thanks.

(hope it's ok to ask in this forum, I thought about using the Photo forum but thought this was more of a computer question!)
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums