UKC

Brown Willy run - new year's day

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tom Last 31 Dec 2012

Just wondered if any UKCers doing are this tomorrow?

Might see you up there,
Tom

In reply to Southern Man: Not personally, but here's the details for anyone who's keen (sounds fun):

http://www.ukhillwalking.com/news/item.php?id=67707
OP Tom Last 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Dan Bailey - UKHillwalking.com:

Nice one Dan! Wish it was looking as snowy as that

Cheers!
 Wonrek 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Southern Man: I'm there! Love this one and the forecast doesn't look *too* bad....,

I'll be wearing the Mud Crew shirt if you wanna say Hi
 trouserburp 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Southern Man:
>
> Brown willy

>*giggle*

OP Tom Last 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Wonrek:

Hi Wonrek, good stuff!

Yeah, weather looking a bit better tomorrow, should be proper muddy though I reckon.

Likewise, say hi if you see me. Yellow (brown?) Mudclaws, long sleeve grey icebreaker, lounging somewhere at the back

Hope you have fun!
 Wonrek 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Dan Bailey - UKHillwalking.com: There is no set entry fee but there is a hope that a healthy amount will be raised for Cornwall Search and Rescue.

Wonrek 31 Dec 2012
In reply to Southern Man: I'll see you at the back then, I'll be having too much fun to take it seriously!

And I've just managed to dry my shoes out from yesterdays jaunt up Carn Brea ;D
OP Tom Last 01 Jan 2013

Hey Wonrek. Turned out there were loads of people in Mudcrew shirts, sorry I missed you.

Hope you had a good one anyway - nice bit of hail to wake us up on the summit!

Cheers,
Tom
 Wonrek 01 Jan 2013
> (In reply to Southern Man)
>
> Hey Wonrek. Turned out there were loads of people in Mudcrew shirts, sorry I missed you.
>
> Hi Tom, yes sorry I didnt see you either

Mudcrew Lol, we were rather in abundance weren't we

Loved the run as always and another fridge magnet to add to the collection. The hail made things a little more interesting and the rainbow (did you see it?) made it nearly worthwhile enduring.......

What's next on your list, Grizzly?
OP Tom Last 01 Jan 2013
In reply to Wonrek:

Missed the rainbow unfortunately, but loved the magnet!

I think 5 Tors next, in April I think and then I'd like to do a couple up north, maybe in the Lakes, we'll see.

Loved it anyway, good luck with the Grizzly if you're going.
 Wonrek 01 Jan 2013
In reply to Southern Man: Oh yes forgot about the 5 Tors, last years was dry as a bone!

I'm doing the Lakeland 50 this year, yikes!

R.A.T? That's one to definitely do, flyers were on the cars today.
OP Tom Last 01 Jan 2013
In reply to Wonrek:

Yeah the R.A.T, that's the Roseland one right? My missus wants to do that and it's pretty close to us.

Lakeland 50? Sheesh, good effort and good luck!
 Wonrek 01 Jan 2013
> (In reply to Wonrek)
>
> Yeah the R.A.T, that's the Roseland one right? My missus wants to do that and it's pretty close to us.

I'll be doing the 64 mile, I did the 32 this year so there's nowhere left to go. Excellent event probably the best one I've done all year.
>
> Lakeland 50? Sheesh, good effort and good luck!

Thanks, suspect I'm going to need it, however if I'm going to travel that far I may as well make it worth it truth be told I was mostly hoping I wouldn't get a place on this but alas I did

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...