/ "The alarming truth about Britain"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
frankcp87 - on 11 Jan 2013
I don't know if this has been posted before. I just received it in an email.
It's about the UK debt crisis.

What do you make of it?

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/page.aspx?u=eobvid2&tc=LMYKNC03&PromotionID=2147068535...
frankcp87 - on 11 Jan 2013
dale1968 - on 11 Jan 2013
In reply to frankcp87: fail to mention that the USA has more debt as a %, and we can print money! we don't have hyper inflation, blah blah blah
Rigid Raider - on 11 Jan 2013
In reply to frankcp87:

What a scam. "Sign up here and have your payment card ready".
EeeByGum - on 11 Jan 2013
In reply to frankcp87: Anyone who says that they made several successful predictions about the future in the past and then asserts that their account of the future is fact bothers me.
EeeByGum - on 11 Jan 2013
In reply to frankcp87: Ok - I actually bothered to listen to what they are talking about. The primes is that if interest rates rise, all those in debt including the UK government will be stuffed. However, they don't really say why interest rates would rise and despite assertions at the beginning of the presentation that they can predict the future are not very giving when it comes to predicting a rise in rates.

They have a point, but it is a bit like saying you WILL die in the future.
Shani - on 11 Jan 2013
In reply to frankcp87:
> I don't know if this has been posted before. I just received it in an email.
> It's about the UK debt crisis.
>
> What do you make of it?
>
> http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/page.aspx?u=eobvid2&tc=LMYKNC03&PromotionID=2147068535...

Follow the money. When you are a soverign state, investors don't care about your credit history. Just google what has happened to Iceland vs Ireland.

Iceland is in fine fettle having walked away from its debts. Ireland on the other hand....

Father Noel Furlong on 11 Jan 2013
In reply to frankcp87:

I gave up after a minute of "oooh we're going to tell you something scary"......."honest it's really scary"......"we'll tell you soon but it's soooo scary"......

Can anyone tell me was ot worth waiting for?
Morgan P - on 16 Jan 2013
In reply to Father Noel Furlong: Same, "which is why we have spent months perfecting this presentation" - it's unevenly sized black text on a white background. If they want to scam me they should at least put a bit of effort in!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.