UKC

Anyone Good with Viewranger App

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Aigen 15 Jan 2013
Hello all. i want to buy some OS maps for my phone but after buying the Maps can I print out a paper copy of the map. I just want to always have a paper copy in the rucksack if my phone goes dead or doesnt work. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and do I need to do anything different to get a printable map from viewranger.
OP Aigen 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Aigen: Also if you get viewranger premium can you get the OS maps for free then?
 treviebouy2003 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Aigen:
Hi cyberpunk. If you buy the premium app you get some credits towards the OS maps but the 1:25k and 1:50k are not free after you use the credit. Drop there support an email or give them a ring. I found them very helpfull in answering my questions before I bought the app. I haven't yet found out how to print the maps out though.
 Horse 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Aigen:

See

http://www.viewranger.com/en-gb/blog/2012/04/25/new-flexible-trail-formats-...

If you own the relevant OS map and plot a route online at "My viewranger" or import one from a GPX file and save as a route then you can save that route as a PDF and then print it out. I don't think you can just print the map or print direct from the phone, at least not mine.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...