UKC

El Chorro accommodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Carl Rouse 15 Jan 2013
I'm going to El Chorro with a mate in early May and would like any pointers on budget accommodation. Prefer self catering, at the moment there is just the two of us however we might be joined by some johnnies come lately. Anyone been to the Olive Branch and would you recommend? Thanks.
 mike123 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: we ve stopped at finca la campana several times and always had great trips, however lots of posters on ukc seem to prefer the olive branch. good thing with finca they have a huge bunk room which although sometimes noisey can accommodate lots of people for various numbers of nights , something thats been useful to us. also have a pool which is good if you feel the need to swim having consumed your body weight in beer and curry. something which i would obviously not condone. no no no.....
 Kevster 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse:
I haven't heard bad words about any of the accomodation options at Chorro.
The place is full of climbers, so plenty of new friends should ou wish.
What its like in May, no idea - only been dec/jan.
 Leo Woodfelder 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: I can highly recommend the Olive Branch. This year will be our 3rd year in a row! Gary and Mel are lovely, and it's a stunning spot!
 gaz_jones 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: Try the bunk house at the olive Branch.
 Siderunner 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse:
+1 for the Olive Branch, nice place
 tk421 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: +1 for Finca la campana
 Mattlamb90 15 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: Olive Branch was spot on stayed there Dec 12
 Tommy Gunn 17 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: just got back today from the olive branch and highly recommend it!
OP Carl Rouse 17 Jan 2013
Well that's all very positive, thanks.
 Lou Ansell 19 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse:

Hi Carl,

I can't comment on the other places, but I've stayed at the Olive Branch a couple of times and I'd recommend it.

Have a good trip!

Louise

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...