UKC

Doctor Trips Out on World's Hottest Curry - The Widower

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Cú Chullain 16 Jan 2013
Not sure this has been posted, but it made me laugh.

Apparently its worse than taking tear gas!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4726533/doctor-tackles-worlds-hot...

I would really love to try that. I fancy my chances. I can eat any vindaloo on any menu
 George Ormerod 16 Jan 2013
In reply to Cú Chullain:

This reminds me of a student friend ordering the hottest curry he could with the line "Oi, Gupta, get me something hotter that your hottest phall". An attitude that ensured that he got exactly that. The following day he ended up sitting in his undercrackers on his frosty lawn.
 Rock Badger 16 Jan 2013
In reply to Cú Chullain: British folk love to anally abuse themselves with stupidly hot curries, curries in india are not as hot as most vindaloo's they and actually taste good with nice spices and the like.
Cant be good for you having too much chilly
OP Cú Chullain 16 Jan 2013
> (In reply to Cú Chullain) British folk love to anally abuse themselves with stupidly hot curries, curries in india are not as hot as most vindaloo's they and actually taste good with nice spices and the like.
> Cant be good for you having too much chilly

Nothing wrong with a few extra chilies.In fact I am seriously starting to think that I have a gift for very hot food. I won't call it a superpower. Gift is fine.
 Enty 16 Jan 2013
In reply to thin bob:

I've been testing certain chilli pastes all last year - we had some Satan's Shit - bit too hot and some 15 minute burn - bit hot too.

This week I found the ultimate stuff - Mr Naga. It has Naga Morich chillis in - not too hot but tastes divine. Makes your cupboard smell like a takeaway.

E
 mrchewy 16 Jan 2013
In reply to Enty: My mate is 'Sinful Sauces' - there's some nice tastes in their cupboard if you're into chillis. I have a vial of capsaicin rated at 15,000,000 Scoville units and it has to be dissolved in alcohol. Too nervous to try that.
 thin bob 16 Jan 2013
In reply to Enty:
Nice..taste is better than heat, IMHO. I had some stupid-hot silly-name sauces & they might as well have been lit meths . And some chilli beer (death beer?) & chocolate that was pointless for the same reason.

Mainstream stuff, Sriracha (sp) is good, Encona is my favourite so far. Most tempted to try some of those mentioned in the article & now Mr Naga.

(P.S. if my bottom falls off, I'm sending it to you with a stern note. And shredded pants/lino/shoes etc )
Removed User 16 Jan 2013
In reply to Cú Chullain:

I thought the photo of him getting his certificate was a nice touch. Mind you bog roll impregnated with some sort of local anesthetic would be more useful.

I like hot food (I put Tabasco on my chips) but not to the point where all the other flavours are overwhelmed by the hotness.
 thin bob 16 Jan 2013
In reply to mrchewy: Looks good...2011 award winner, too!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...