UKC

How to watch the Armstrong-Oprah show?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ClimberEd 17 Jan 2013
(cycling or culture forum?! )

Various article say that it will be stream on the internet, does anyone actually know how you can watch it in the UK?

Cheers.
In reply to ClimberEd: I've set it to record on the Discovery HD channel on Sky. =o)
 yorkshireman 17 Jan 2013
In reply to highaltitudebarista:

If you don't have Sky, then a quick Google search explains that its going to be streamed worldwide on oprah.com.

I think I'll be annoyed if I sit through it, so might just prefer to read the analysis and key answer on Friday morning - am sure the papers will be doing a full run-down.
OP ClimberEd 17 Jan 2013
In reply to ClimberEd:

Thanks all. Much help.
KevinD 17 Jan 2013
In reply to yorkshireman:

> I think I'll be annoyed if I sit through it, so might just prefer to read the analysis and key answer on Friday morning - am sure the papers will be doing a full run-down.

you may need to wait till saturday.
It was reported yesterday was going to be over two nights.
RockShock 17 Jan 2013
In reply to yorkshireman:

Ouch, 9pm Eastern Time translates to what, 2am GMT....?

I'll wait as well then, but thanks for the link

RS
 Toby_W 17 Jan 2013
In reply to ClimberEd:

Bit of crying, I'm sorry (fingers crossed) everyone did it then attack.

Sanctioned by the UCI, they were complicit, turned a blind eye, encouraged it. All cyclists are as clean as the driven snow except where the evil UCI, team bosses and big money pushed results and drugs.

Adore me for I am LA, I beat cancer, won the tdf 7 times and am now saving pro cycling.

Cheers

Toby
Removed User 18 Jan 2013
In reply to ClimberEd:
Don't go to too much trouble - it is absolutely boring and not worthy of Oprah. After about twenty minutes I switched over to watch Coronation Street !
 colina 18 Jan 2013
In reply to Removed Userboje: guess someone may put it on youtube in a couple of days
 McGuinness 18 Jan 2013
In reply to ClimberEd: on youtube already in 8 parts. I just searched "lance armstrong oprah" and it was one of the first few results.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...