UKC

Mountaineering Clothing clear out

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 diveo 18 Jan 2013
Hi Folks, I have a host of goodies to sell, as they are no longer needed or surplus to requirements...

For sizing Guidance, i am about 6'2" and typically wear a ME extra large.

I've uploaded photographs of all items here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55373579@N06/

Any questions, please contact me on johnluke25@yahoo.co.uk

please note my keyboard creates hash symbols instead of pound sterling symbols (to avoid any confusion)

1. Mountain Equipment Tupilak 2 Gore-TEx Pro Shell Jacket.

check it out: http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/the_gear/clothing/waterproof/tupilak_ja...

Brand new with tags, still in bag and never used. (I have others so don't need this one).
A top class winter jacket, lightweight, with great freedom of movement. Three pocket design with additional ski pass pocket on upper sleeve and internal phone pocket.
Size - mens XL, Ocean Blue with tan zips. Retail is 280 pounds. Will accept 150 pounds, inc. postage.

2. Millet Axon Pro Gore-tex pro shell Mountaineering jacket. Size mens L in bright yellow.
This is a slightly shorter cut jacket and again very light for a full on mountain jacket. Worn once, but too tight for me. Features fully adjustable hood, two large cargo pockets with slight bellows pleating, pit zips etc.
There is a small cut near the right cuff but I have professionally repaired this with Gore seam tape behind and Gore sheet adhesive (clear) on the face side (I used to work for Gore) - this can be seen in the photographs.
I believe this will retail at about 400 euros, and i am asking 90 pounds posted.

3. Lowe Alpine Triplepoint Mountaineering overtrouser.
I don't know the model, but these are a size mens Large (about 34 x 34). The fabric is pretty burly (I would say ca. 150g/sqm, so will stand up to heavy use. The inner portion of the lower legs have corder reinforcement. Full length side zips, with velcro closure on flaps. Elasticated rear waist and drawcord adjustment on front portion of waist, as well as braces to keep them up and snug. Zippered fly also.

These have been used a couple of times, so have a bit of ground in dirt on the inside of the lower legs (didn't wash out). Apart from that, they are in great condition.
75 pounds posted.

4. Haglofs Sharkfin Ski Touring Pant in GORE Windstopper fabric.

These have been used once and are a size mens Large (about 34 x 34). They are manufactured from a slightly stretchy woven face fabric with a microfleece liner fabric and feature aramid reinforced inner part of the lower leg, Internal gaiters, two zipped front pockets and a zipped thigh pocket. They have detachable braces, waist closure has zippered fly, two pop studs and an internal routed belt. The legs also feature ventilation zippers.
I believe these retailed for 200 pounds, I will accept 80 pounds posted.

5. Salomon GORE Windstopper hybrid running / cycling jacket.

Lime green and grey, size mens large - again a little too neat for me (I'm more an XL).

The green parts are the Gore Windstopper stretch fabric, whilst the grey areas are not windproof, to improve heat dispersal. The seams have been finished with white cover tape, to improve the showerproofmess of hte jacket. The jacket features a front full length zipper, with a high collar, two zipped front pockets, drawcord waist and velcro adjustable cuffs. 50 pounds posted.

6. Millet Gore Windstopper stretchy Windproof hooded softshell jacket.

Size -mens medium, bright red with black shoulder panels. Features 2 way adjustable hood, Never used outdoors, only for example use, but no tags.
70 pounds posted

7. Mountain Equipment G2 Gore Windstopper Softshell jacket in Olive green with grey trim.

Size Mens L (again a little short on me). The jacket features a stretchable Gore Windstopper fabric, with a microfleece backer.
Features full length zipper with back flap, two front cargo pockets, velcro adjustable cuffs, and drawcord adjustable waist. Seams are taped with external seam tape to improve water resistance. Note this jacket did originally have a roll away paclite hood in the collar, which was awful both when used and also when rolled away (it felt like a support collar), so I cut it off, which in my view improved the jacket to how it should have been sold.

40 pounds posted.

8. Mountain Equipment G2 Gore Windstopper Pant in grey

product info here (they can describe better than I can):
http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/the_gear/clothing/softshell/g2_ultimate...

Size mens 34 long in mid grey.

These are fab! - I've got several pairs, so this one is surplus. I've also photographed one of my own pairs, rather than take them out of the bag. Personally, I removed the gaiters and the braces on my own ones, but the pair for sale are brand new, unworn and complete.

90 pounds posted.

9. Macpac Pursuit Rucsac (mens) in red and black.

A really burly hard wearing sac. ca. 45 litre capacity, in size 3 back length. Used but still in great condition, as they are bombproof. (see pictures). There is a tiny abrasion hole in the top picket, but nothing serious.

here is the description:
http://www.livefortheoutdoors.com/Gear-Reviews/Search-Results/Rucksacks/Mac...

50 pounds posted.

10. Mountain Equipment Kongur MRT Gore-tex pro Shell jacket.

Size - mens large - only ever used for display - brand new, but no tags. Red and Black with reflective stripes.

Again product information here:

http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/the_gear/clothing/waterproof/kongur_mrt...

150 pounds posted

11. Lowa Gore-Tex lined trainer / approach shoe.

Black and line green, size mens 44. Used once on a mountain bike ride on a dry day. A little too neat for my feet, so no good to me. I would say they are a size 9uk. You can see from the pics that hte sole blocks are virtually unused.

30 pounds posted.

OTHERS: There are a few items on teh flicker page - so drop me a line if interested.
Dr Avinash Aujayeb 22 Jan 2013
In reply to diveo:

will buy the macpac bag. you have mail
aujayeb@doctors.net.uk
OP diveo 22 Jan 2013
In reply to diveo:
Lowa shoes, ME G2 trousers and Macpac Ascent sold.
 andrusht84 24 Jan 2013
In reply to diveo: mountain equipment G2 trousers arrived day after postage
And as described, really happy with then thankyou
OP diveo 27 Jan 2013
Hi folks, I've also got some Raichle 90 degree expert b3 boots up for sale, size 10. I also have a pair of Mammut mamook s size 10.
In both cases see my Flickr page as above and drop me mail if interested
OP diveo 28 Jan 2013
Items remaining:

Millet Softshell, ME Tupilak, ME Kongur MRT, Lowe Alpine Waterproof pants, ME G2 softshell (older style)

Also will be selling Raichle 90 expert (44), and La Sportiva Trango Evo S GTX (44.5) and possibly Mammut mamooks (44/10) - please enquire if interested...
In reply to diveo:
Payment sent for the ME tupilac jacket.
 Jimbob11 30 Jan 2013
In reply to diveo: I'll have the trango evo's if your selling, send us some pics and a price.

James.

(Payment sent for the ME tupilac jacket)

Sent Jacket back payment Refunded if full, thanks John.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...