Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Who do you think is more intelligent, you or your partner?

Denni on 22 Jan 2013
Bit of a random question I grant you but I suppose it depends on what your definition of intelligence is. My definition of intelligence is someone who is able to process complex information easily and finds subjects like math, physics etc quite simple. (this is not me!) Someone who can retain information, thinks outside the box and is good at learning from experience. Other attributes make up intelligence of course but if someone asked me, that's what I'd say.

Our neighbours were over having a brew and were talking about education, degrees, university etc and the question piped up. I immediately said my wife who was quite surprised I said that but it is true. It is not something we really care about or is relevant to us. I asked our neighbours and was surprised that they kept trying to justify their intelligence to each other settling on "we are both intelligent but in different ways".

So do you care and what is you definition of intelligence?
... not showing 18 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums