Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Trekk Inn - Poor customer service !

Nath93 - on 25 Jan 2013
Anyone here used the above company for anything recently ? I ordered a pair of Trangoworld soft shell trousers a few days before Christmas and i can understand why they weren't shipped to me until the 3rd or 4th of January. However, they sent an email saying that the trousers were now in stock and had been sent for shipping (DHL Next Day). Days pass and I try to contact them again for them to tell me that they weren't actually in stock and wouldn't be available for another seven days, so I could either wait for them or pick something else (everything else being at least 30 dearer). Other than being pissed off I was in no rush to get them so just decided to wait it out. Almost at the end of January and still no contact from them about when the trousers will be due. Pretty peeved with the service and i doubt its one i'll be using again. Apparently its something that "never happens" according to their online sales team !

Anyone else used this website (or collection of websites) and had poor dealings ?
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums