HILLTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - what do you think?

redsonja - on 26 Jan 2013
very briefly. i work in a very good hotel and one of my colleagues is a polish guy. we have been there 5 monts or so, both work very hard, never off work and will go in on our days off if asked. today we asked our manager for a pay rise and he said a definate no. the hotel cant afford it.i could tell you why this is rubbish but thats for another time! however, we have a girl there who has been there 2 months and doesnt work well at all. she is always late and always moans about having to work. yesterday he promoted her which automatically comes with a pay rise. we feel well naffed off about this and are both thinking we will look for other jobs. what do you think? are we over reacting? has anyone any suggestions about what we could say if we approach our manager again about a pay rise. or do you think he is totally unappreciative of us and we should leave?
... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums