UKC

can anyone ID my jacket please?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Flat4matt 28 Jan 2013
Thinking of selling my arcteryx jacket but have no idea what model or price when new etc. Here is a pic of it. Ive tried googling but not found it anywhere. Its a lovley khaki green colour and tan pocket on the sleeve. Its a softshell type material with one pocket on the arm and two pockets to the front. Also has a helmet compatable hood.

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g415/flat4mattuk/20130128_155200.jpg

Cheers
Matt
 Cameron94 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt: It's fake, I'll take it off your hands for a fiver.

Sorry I can't help you with identify it but it's another bump atleast.
Grumble 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt: Gamma hoody?
 Darkskys 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt: Isn't that the arcteryx epsilon sv hoody
 eschaton 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt: looks fake, look at the inside stitching, the overall cut isnt even remotely tapered, and I believe all sleeve pockets (made of the stretchy softshell material) have an additional logo on.

Also the pocket zip pullers look dodgy.
 Darkskys 28 Jan 2013
In reply to eschaton: sharp eyes pal...I think eschaton is spot on with his comments
Flat4matt 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt:

Cheers guys.
The cut is tapered you just cnt tell in the photo. The pocket on the sleeve is stretchy material but no logo on it. I bought it off a mate a while back. Hes definatley not one for buying dodgy kit and wouldnt entertain fake shite.
Anyone else have any input?
Flat4matt 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt:
Does look like the epsilon sv but the difference i noticed was that the sleeve on mine has a black rim on the edge of the cuff where as in the shop photo its a lighter colour. It is afew years old so maybe an older model or a duff??! Id be suprised if it was a duff to be fair.
 JayPee630 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt:

Looks real to me, and the Epsilon hoody too I think.
 gd303uk 28 Jan 2013
In reply to JayPee630: Yep an old epsilon sv hoody, the newer model has the logo on the sleeve pocket, looks ok to me, I have this model in brown.
mhart 28 Jan 2013
In reply to JayPee630:

I think it looks fake, the epsilon sv hoody has the arc logo on the arm pocket not on the front of the jacket...unless the older versions did.
mhart 28 Jan 2013
In reply to mhart: Ignore me, see above re logo.
Flat4matt 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt:

Cheers guys.
 Phil J Booth 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Flat4matt:

Send the pic to Arcteryx....they'll tell you for sure!
In reply to Flat4matt: its an Epsilon jkt identical to mine
Defo not fake due to low price point maybe not made as nice as the
New ones but its the real deal sure its the Epsilon Sv

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...