UKC

Luch time bouldering visit experiment

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Flinticus 01 Feb 2013
Kinda works.
Came into work at 8:30 planning to take 1.5 hr luch break (12-1:30). 20 mins allowed for change, cycle, get in (needlack of urgency by two guys ahead of me in queue), put shoes on and be on the wall, by 12.20
Then boulder for 50mins
Then 20 mins for return.

Made it! I say kinda works as its not quite a relaxing lunch time, needs fair weather and a bit of energy to keep the whole thing rolling along.
andic 01 Feb 2013
In reply to Flinticus:

At least you didn't fall into the i'll start on monday trap so well done you!! The problem I have with training is that life and work screw up my routine with alarming regularity. It really is no wonder we are all fatties.

Any way good luck sounds like a good use of your time, but what about eating?
 Reach>Talent 01 Feb 2013
In reply to andic:
Eating is cheating! Just scoff something while you are working at 2ish, that way anyone who didn't see you sneak back from the wall will think you are super committed to the work
 Neil Williams 01 Feb 2013
In reply to Flinticus:

I'd love to have the motivation to do that sort of thing. But I tend to find I want my lunch by lunchtime!

Neil
OP Flinticus 01 Feb 2013
In reply to Reach>Talent:
Exactly! I had lunch at my desk, sandwich in one hand, the other typing (this post on UKC!).

Just aiming to do this one day a week (cost mainly, and go twice or three a week in the evenings / weekend)

Hard to come off the wall! Just one more...
In reply to Flinticus: I used to get from Bakewell to trackside at Curbar in 12 mins for a quick 30min session and then back to work. Happy Days!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...