UKC

FS: Climbing gear, dvd's,Mountain biking gear!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 wushu 02 Feb 2013
Hello,

Well I'm having a clear out of stuff I have in my flat.

Petzl Gri gri 2 - This has been used once and is in pristine condition - £45 (includes postage)

Petzl Shunt - This is brand new and has never been used. - £35 (includes postage)

Petzl Fixe pulley - This is brand new and has never been used - £10 (includes postage)

Petzl Ascension (Right handed) Ascender - This is brand new and has never been used. - £35 (includes postage)

Scarpa Booster climbing shoes (EU 41, UK size 7) These are brand new and have never been used. £75 (includes postage)

DVD's - These have been used but are in good condition:

Committed Volume 1 - £12 includes postage

Masters of stone 5 - £12 includes postage

Dosage 4 - £12 includes postage

Hard XS - £12 includes postage

King lines(The case is a little tired, but DVD works fine)- £10 includes postage

Set in stone - £12 includes postage

Mountain biking gear:

Brand X Adult Body armour (Black) Size LARGE. The body armour is brand new. Unfortunately I've never got round to using it. £60 - includes postage

Brand X Adult Knee/Shin guards (WHITE) Size Large. These were used once for a 1 hour session and are in pristine condition. £30 - includes postage

Also, I'm selling my Xbox 360:

Xbox 360 Elite (White) (120GB hard drive) with all cables.

1 wireless controller with basic headset, rechargeable battery and charger cable.

Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty Black ops I
Halo 3
Skyrim :Elder scrolls V
Assassins Creed Revelations

The console works fine and still comes with the original box. I'm looking for £160ono for all of the Xbox stuff, I'll have to work out postage prices.

If you're interested in any of the above please contact me through my profile and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Wushu.
OP wushu 10 Feb 2013
In reply to wushu:

The Gri-gri 2 and Scarpa's have now been sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...