/ President Ahmadinejad ready to be first Iranian astronaut

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
MikeTS - on 04 Feb 2013
“Sending living things to space is the result of Iranian efforts and the dedication of thousands of Iranian professional scientists,”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hes-going-himself-president-mahmoud-ahmadinejad-...

Go go go! You can do it!
mkean - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS:
He is a brave chap: I wouldn't climb into a super secret Iranian flying contraption, their brand new stealth fighter looks suspiciously like a fibreglass model (flys like one as well if the grainy video is to be believed).
Clarence - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS:

Didn't one monkey go up and another one come back down? If that is so then go for it Ahmadinejad, who knows who we will get back this time...
mkean - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to Clarence:
Iranian scientists are claiming it was a clerical error that they used the wrong monkey for the second shot.
hokkyokusei - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to mkean:
> (In reply to Clarence)
> Iranian scientists are claiming it was a clerical error that they used the wrong monkey for the second shot.

I see what you did there.
Clarence - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to mkean:

Those Iranian Clerics get the blame for everything!
mypyrex - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS: While they're about it why don't they invite the North Korean fat-arsed little dick to go as well? Two birds, one stone...
cragtaff - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS: Don't know about the next astronaut, he is more likely to be the next Gadaffi/ Mubarak/ Assad.

We can hope can't we.
redsonja - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to mypyrex: heehee! thats a great idea
ads.ukclimbing.com
tom_in_edinburgh - on 04 Feb 2013
In reply to MikeTS:

I can think of at least two countries that would lend him a rocket if he wanted to get there faster.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.