UKC

Skiing pass and lessons cost, Andorra?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Si dH 04 Feb 2013
Hi,
Quick question - what is a sensible price for a week pass (or a 4-day pass if they do them) for skiing & lifts in Andorra? Beginners but would want the scope to go on to intermediate slopes, not just the baby slopes.
Also, how much should we pay for 2-3 hours private lessons for me and my wife (won;t want a group lesson)?
Does anyone have any particular recommendations for instructors or how to book?

Thanks
 Sam Mayfield 04 Feb 2013
In reply to Si dH:

Go to Andorra ski website, they list all options and prices. http://www.grandvalira.com/

It's a great place to ski, we love it.

Sam orange
OP Si dH 04 Feb 2013
In reply to Sam Mayfield:
Thanks Sam. Are the prices for passes, hire and lessons pretty standard once out there or do all sorts of places do different deals?
alanlgm 05 Feb 2013
In resort most things will be of a similar price but the prices can vary drastically from resort to resort.

Where you looking to go in Andorra.
 BCT 05 Feb 2013
Hi there. I have just come back from a skiing holiday in El Tarter Andorra. I would recommend you book through an agency (I did Thomas Cook), they then book you through a ski firm such as neilson ski or crytal ski. You can buy you flight, accom, transfer, ski pass and equipment in one and it is all sorted for you by the reps. Dead dead easy.
I would recommend Aparthotel del clos. Perfect for groups and families. half board, amazing food in the 4 star hotel it is attached to. Also complete access to pool, jacuzzi and steam room and games room with bowling ally! ( they are not paying me for this either! :P)
The ski pass includes all areas (pas de la casa, soldeu el tarter, canillo and encamp). The place i recommneded has the ski lift attached to it..
For everything (flight, accom, trnafer, food, ski pass and equipement) for a week I paid around £800. I only spent about £150 while i was there as well....cheap beer!
Soldeu is the biggest resort in the area and has more of a night life but to be honest by the time you come off the slopes you are pretty shattered.
hope this helps a bit!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...