Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Wicking underwear

Richard Carter - on 11 Feb 2013
** This is a genuine post even though it might sound like a wind up - I genuinely am OCD about my pants! **

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm a huge fan of the Lowe Alpine 'dry flo' wicking pants. Since they were discontinued I've been trying to find an alternative to these.

Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions. I tried Paramo but the material is super thin and the fit isn't as good kind of loose. Tried Under Armour, again the material was very very thin and they don't have proper 'legs' so they have very poor ...um... containment shall we say. Tried Devold merino underwear, but since then have eliminated merio as a suitable material, it doesn't last long at all. I've ordered some Helly Hansen pants to try out but they've not arrive yet.

I'm looking for something that contains everything. I want the fabric to not be flimsy like most of the wicking underwear out there. I don't want huge leg lengths either.

Why did Lowe Alpine stop making these damn it!
... not showing 17 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums