Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Boot widths

fire_munki on 12 Feb 2013
My bargain B3 boots died last week at Glenmore lodge, (so not so much of a bargain then!) but buying them in the south west will be somewhat difficult with a limited choice.

Whilst at the lodge I was loaned an oldish pair of Scarpa Vegas which are a damn sight wider feeling than the lovely red Omegas. I know I need wide shoes for my flat pasty feet. I don't want to keep driving miles to try on a single pair of boots or send tonnes back via the post so what boots are wide fitting so I have a starting point?

I want them to be proper warm since I get cold toes sitting in the office! So I was thinking about boots with built in gaiters too.

Cost isn't too much of an issue up to about 350ish, eg I'd rather pay a bit extra for something worth it which will last and be warm instead of a cheap option which freezes me needing yet another pair of boots.

I currently have so Asolo B2s which fit nicely if that's any help.
... not showing 10 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums