/ Black diamond speed 40 ice axe issues
I believe this will do it for you:
1. Slacken off the cord lock on the blue or red cord on the front of the pack.
2. Post the shaft of the axe through this cord loop.
3. Pull the ice axe attachment bar until it hangs loosely from the pack.
4. Thread the bar through the hole in the head of your axe.
5. Pull the cord ( the one that you've posted the shaft of axe through) until the head of the axe is tight to the pack.
6. Secure the shaft of the axe with the cord lock.
Thanks people for the info. It's not mine it's my mates , he got it from joe browns in capel curig. It looks a good bag. Will see how he get on next week in the cairgorms.
Will ask him now and get him to ring the shop tomorrow if its his.
Thanks for the heads up.
Elsewhere on the site
This streamlined, midweight thermal layer has an incredibly speedy moisture wicking ability and dries ultra fast if it gets... Read more
The B.D.V. — short for Black Diamond Vertical — jacket and pants are Black Diamond’s most versatile climbing... Read more
Last year, Finn McCann wrote an article about climbing El Capitan with his terminally ill father Seamus, who had been... Read more
October 21, 2014 – Textile Exchange, a global nonprofit dedicated to sustainability in the apparel and textile industry,... Read more
In tonight's Friday Night Video, we see Alex Honnold soloing Heaven 5.12d in Yosemite Valley. The route starts 3000ft above the... Read more