/ Black diamond speed 40 ice axe issues
I believe this will do it for you:
1. Slacken off the cord lock on the blue or red cord on the front of the pack.
2. Post the shaft of the axe through this cord loop.
3. Pull the ice axe attachment bar until it hangs loosely from the pack.
4. Thread the bar through the hole in the head of your axe.
5. Pull the cord ( the one that you've posted the shaft of axe through) until the head of the axe is tight to the pack.
6. Secure the shaft of the axe with the cord lock.
Thanks people for the info. It's not mine it's my mates , he got it from joe browns in capel curig. It looks a good bag. Will see how he get on next week in the cairgorms.
Will ask him now and get him to ring the shop tomorrow if its his.
Thanks for the heads up.
Elsewhere on the site
Make the most of this months HALF PRICE OFFER on the Five Ten Guide Tennie Mid!! Designed as a hybrid approach and... Read more
The Christmas Gift Guide at Outside.co.uk Check out our top selection of Christmas Gift Ideas for climbers,... Read more
2012 saw the release of the beautiful first volume of definitive Yorkshire Gritstone climbing, produced by the YMC with Robin... Read more
Halifax-based John Colton (see his UKC Gallery here) has an art exhibition in Courmayeur, Italy (the Italian side of Mont Blanc)... Read more
Over the years I've been asked many times about work as a Rope Access technician, often by Instructors and Guides working for... Read more