/ The Seam - Video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
OwenF - on 12 Feb 2013
Shameless plug. Just added a post to my blog with my first attempt at a climbing video. Welcome any feedback/criticism....

http://remoteexposure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-seam.html?m=1

Cheers
Steve Perry - on 12 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF: I liked it, nice vid, where did you get that acoustic version of Orion?
Professor Bunsen - on 12 Feb 2013
In reply to Steve Perry:

I think that is Gabriel y Rodrigo.. you will find it on youtube i am sure.
JamieSparkes - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF: nice little video, but the flashing bit was doing my nut in at times. Something a little less harsh between scenes next time?
OwenF - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to:

Yes Rodrigo y Gabriela.....good spot.

Thanks for the comments. Wasn't sure about the flashy bit when making it, just fitted with a couple of very short clips I had. Will tone that down next time.

Keep em coming!
Euge - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF: I really enjoyed that thanks...
fire_munki on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF:
Nice, enjoyed watching that.
michael83 - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF:

Good wee video, how did you edit out the wind noise... ;o) cracking day by the looks of it!
deepstar - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to JamieSparkes:
> (In reply to OwenF) nice little video, but the flashing bit was doing my nut in at times. Something a little less harsh between scenes next time?

Plus 1.
In reply to OwenF: I think that was a great video, captures the fun of the banter on the belay (it never ceases to amaze me that some teams never seem to say anything to eachother on the belay -do they not like eachother or something?), and it captures the route well, takes me back to 1999! Thanks, great vid.
stu - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF:

Pretty good but slightly disappointing, I was hoping for some air time like on the Aladdin's Mirror Direct Video...
Steve Perry - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to michael83:
> (In reply to OwenF)
>
> Good wee video, how did you edit out the wind noise...

I did a vid a few days ago with really loud wind on it. On windows movie maker if you put music over it you get a volume slider option you can adjust between the video sound i.e wind and your music overlay. Just slide it closer to the overlay, hey presto.
OwenF - on 13 Feb 2013
In reply to Steve Perry:

I used Sony Vegas 11 (free trial at the mo) which does a similar thing to mix audio tracks. Although in this instance we were very lucky to have no wind!
ads.ukclimbing.com
jameshiggins - on 14 Feb 2013
In reply to Professor Bunsen:
> (In reply to Steve Perry)
>
> I think that is Gabriel y Rodrigo.. you will find it on youtube i am sure.

Not heard this version before but it's beautiful. Works really well on your vid. Nice one.

Jim

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.