UKC

The Seam - Video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 OwenF 12 Feb 2013
Shameless plug. Just added a post to my blog with my first attempt at a climbing video. Welcome any feedback/criticism....

http://remoteexposure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-seam.html?m=1

Cheers
 Steve Perry 12 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF: I liked it, nice vid, where did you get that acoustic version of Orion?
In reply to Steve Perry:

I think that is Gabriel y Rodrigo.. you will find it on youtube i am sure.
 JamieSparkes Global Crag Moderator 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF: nice little video, but the flashing bit was doing my nut in at times. Something a little less harsh between scenes next time?
OP OwenF 13 Feb 2013
In reply to:

Yes Rodrigo y Gabriela.....good spot.

Thanks for the comments. Wasn't sure about the flashy bit when making it, just fitted with a couple of very short clips I had. Will tone that down next time.

Keep em coming!
 Euge 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF: I really enjoyed that thanks...
 fire_munki 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF:
Nice, enjoyed watching that.
 michael83 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF:

Good wee video, how did you edit out the wind noise... cracking day by the looks of it!
 deepstar 13 Feb 2013
In reply to JamieSparkes:
> (In reply to OwenF) nice little video, but the flashing bit was doing my nut in at times. Something a little less harsh between scenes next time?

Plus 1.
In reply to OwenF: I think that was a great video, captures the fun of the banter on the belay (it never ceases to amaze me that some teams never seem to say anything to eachother on the belay -do they not like eachother or something?), and it captures the route well, takes me back to 1999! Thanks, great vid.
 stu 13 Feb 2013
In reply to OwenF:

Pretty good but slightly disappointing, I was hoping for some air time like on the Aladdin's Mirror Direct Video...
 Steve Perry 13 Feb 2013
In reply to michael83:
> (In reply to OwenF)
>
> Good wee video, how did you edit out the wind noise...

I did a vid a few days ago with really loud wind on it. On windows movie maker if you put music over it you get a volume slider option you can adjust between the video sound i.e wind and your music overlay. Just slide it closer to the overlay, hey presto.
OP OwenF 13 Feb 2013
In reply to Steve Perry:

I used Sony Vegas 11 (free trial at the mo) which does a similar thing to mix audio tracks. Although in this instance we were very lucky to have no wind!
 jameshiggins 14 Feb 2013
In reply to Professor Bunsen:
> (In reply to Steve Perry)
>
> I think that is Gabriel y Rodrigo.. you will find it on youtube i am sure.

Not heard this version before but it's beautiful. Works really well on your vid. Nice one.

Jim

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...