Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Mitsubishi Delica and Campervans

readysalted - on 18 Feb 2013
I currently have a landrover discovery which is handy but not essential since I work in farming. I've recently seen lots of campers (VW vans converted to campers etc.) for very reasonably prices which has got me pondering.

I have never really liked campervans and the like. I've always thought them to be driven by old couples too reclusive to stay in a b&b, and not adventurous enough to camp. Recently though I can see why they're getting much more popular because they have plenty of advantages over tents.I find myself quite wanting one.

I've come across Mitsubishi Delicas which are like a camper van cum 4x4 people carrier, which I think look pretty cool. Does anyone have one or have any experience of them? Also what other campervans/ vans are cheap but well regarded?

I wouldn't say I'm that close to trading in my disco for one just yet, but would be interested to hear more about them. The idea of driving up to snowdonia and just being able to travel around as I please, and stop and sleep wherever I like, with the bonus of no tent to put up, weather irrelevant, and cooking facilities, proper bed, etc. is just fantastic.
... not showing 6 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums