ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Starting a Logbook

Bob_the_Builder - on 18 Feb 2013
I've been climbing 4 years now, and I can't remember the names of any routes I've climbed. It has got to the point where we go on a climbing trip, we turn up at the crag, and I say "Oh. I've been here before." I'd like to start a logbook so at very least I can remember where I've been. I don't want to put it online however. What I need is advice for what the columns should be. I do trad and winter and a lot of hillwalking and I would want to cover all of them in one book. I guess the headings I can think of would be Date, Crag/Mountain, route, style of ascent. But then I think I should probably have all the routes I failed on too. Then I think I should have a section for notes. Anything else I'm missing? Also do people take the logbook to the crag with them or just fill it out when they get home? I'm horrible at organising myself too...
... not showing 24 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums