Culture Bunker forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Watership Down

TheDrunkenBakers - on 20 Feb 2013
Oh for feck sake.

OK, lets get the awkward stuff out of the way first, this film doesn't fail to have me in tears and I have watched it again today and I had tears running down my cheeks. I'm 37 for crying out loud!

I'm no softie when it comes to films, compared to my wife, who I think is faulty when you consider the rubbish she cries at on the telly but this film just does something to me. The the end part when Hazel croaks is the most heart wrenching scene in a film I've ever seen.

i used to watch this as a kid at least once per week and I remember it having me in bits then so I though I'd watch this today as I found an old DVD and again, it bloody well does it again, over 25 years later! And its a cartoon!

So I expect a few titters from the UKC massive but come on, own up, who else has bawled over this most fabulous animated film ever made.
... not showing 28 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums