UKC

sony rx 100

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dale1968 20 Feb 2013
thinking of getting one, as I have a dslr, anyone used one?
 HarryB 20 Feb 2013
In reply to dale1968:

Yep, pretty happy with it!
OP dale1968 26 Feb 2013
In reply to dale1968:I Now have one, pretty impressive
 IM 27 Feb 2013
In reply to dale1968: got one last week. i think it is great. still getting used to it but i am well impressed with it so far. great image quality, nice handling even tho it is so small. it has a pleasing weight in the hand and feels quite substantial and well built. hard to say how weatherproof it is tho. i cant see me using when climbing...i may change my mind. it seems to work really well in low light. can't fault it at this stage. three recent pics i took with it are in my gallery on ukc - should give you some kind of indication as to how it performs.
if you get one let me know how you get on with it.
cheers
mac
OP dale1968 27 Feb 2013
In reply to mac fae stirling: Yeah got one, its so classy, from the screen to the general feel. It shoots really well in low light conditions,the colour is so well balanced, for a pocket sized camera it performs better than my dslr, its worth the money, and I am looking forward to getting out and about with it
btw like the phots you have taken with it
 Kai 04 Mar 2013
In reply to dale1968:

I also have one. It is very impressive. Very small and compact. Image quality is very good. If you're not bringing an interchangeable lens system, then this camera really is the best choice out there right now, in my opinion.

(I've used the Canon S100, Panasonic LX5 and the RX100 is a better camera than either.)
 HarryB 04 Mar 2013
In reply to dale1968:

I'd also recommend the Richard Franeic grip if you're planning on using it climbing/one handed, handles much nicer with it.

http://www.lensmateonline.com/store/RichardFraniecsRX100Grip.php

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...