/ Nikon D7000 + 18-105 Lens

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Mick Dewsbury - on 24 Feb 2013
Nikon D7000 in mint condition, 2200 activations boxed with all accessories etc. along with Nikon 18-105 lens in excellent condition, boxed. Will also include Nikon ML-3 remote control as will be no longer needed. Bargain at 625 delivered to UK only.
Fraser on 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Mick Dewsbury:

Might be interested in the body only, if you'd consider splitting.
Mick Dewsbury - on 25 Feb 2013
How much would be thinking of paying?

Fraser on 25 Feb 2013

To be honest, as little as I could get away with! ;) I'd ask you what your answer to the same question is, but I suspect it'll be "...as much as I can possibly get away with"!

For me, it would be a luxury rather than a necessity, in that I have a D5000 which I'm very happy with, but am only now finding out its limitations. I'll have a look elsewhere and see if I can figure out the going rate for a D7000 body.

Couple of questions: how old is the body and what sort of nick is it in? Oh, and do you have any idea how many actuations it's had?
Mick Dewsbury - on 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Mick Dewsbury: about 15 months old & as per post
Fraser on 25 Feb 2013

Aargh, sorry - blind as a bat! Thanks.
Fraser on 25 Feb 2013

On checking amazon, cheapest 2nd hand is 529, but the ad. doesn't mention actuations. (in fairness, it's likely to be more than yours) I couldn't see any used D7000s on e-Bay. The cheapest used 18-105mm Nikkor lens there is 139 and on Amazon, it's 135.

As a rough calculation, your asking price less 135 gives 490 as a ball-prak figure. Not sure how much I could get for my D5000 body but the 490 is probably lower than you'd want to go in any case. I'd have been hoping to spend in the 400-450 region max, so unless you could do something in that range, I'll need to wait till they're a bit older and there are more on the market. (The impending D7200 might accelerate that situation, but I doubt it!)

Please feel free though to give me a shout if you don't get any takers for the full body & lens package or would consider parting with the body only for somewhere in my price bracket.
Mick Dewsbury - on 28 Feb 2013

a steal then at 600 for the lot, delivered to UK.
Mick Dewsbury - on 04 Mar 2013

I'll chuck in a BNWT Tamrac Rally 6 bag then at 600...
Mick Dewsbury - on 04 Mar 2013

Correction! After all this time I've just noticed that I've put 18-105 as the lens. It's a rather nice Nikkor 18-70 lens.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.