UKC

New Lancashire Rock guide

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tutbury 28 Feb 2013
Anyone know when the new BMC guide will be published,it seems to have under prep for a long time now.
 Simon Caldwell 28 Feb 2013
In reply to tutbury:

icnoble 28 Feb 2013
In reply to tutbury: lol
 Offwidth 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Toreador:

Hey, what's with your increase in optimism
 Simon Caldwell 01 Mar 2013
In reply to Offwidth:

Maybe Robin should take it on when he's finished vol2 of Yorkshire
OP tutbury 01 Mar 2013
In reply to tutbury: that bad....??
 Mark Collins 01 Mar 2013
In reply to tutbury: When I asked earlier this month, I was told:
"A bit off yet Mark."
 EeeByGum 01 Mar 2013
In reply to Mark Collins: When I asked about 7 years ago, it was all done bar a few photos? What happened? Did someone discover that Stanage was actually somehow in Lancashire?
 Mark Collins 01 Mar 2013
In reply to EeeByGum: I wonder, perhaps we'll get a making of documentary once the new Lancashire Rock finally sees the light of day. A comp was launched around 6 months ago I think to collect photos for it. All I've managed to offer is the odd one of Brownstones (see my gallery). I haven't had much time and its been raining too much to get anything else.
 The New NickB 01 Mar 2013
In reply to tutbury:

New?! The brick is only 14 years old and that has had a refresh, you don't know you're born these days.
 Mark Collins 01 Mar 2013
In reply to The New NickB: Well that's fair enough if you're not expecting a new one, but expectations are that a new one has been imminent for some time.
OP tutbury 01 Mar 2013
In reply to tutbury: absolutely....I know Bruce Goodwin has been hard at work updating info in the Rossendale and Rochdale areas....my impression from Bruce was that it was nearing completion...but everything has gone quiet again....but pulling it together now must be a mammoth task... it does cover a very extensive area.
 StuartCJones 01 Mar 2013
> New?! The brick is only 14 years old and that has had a refresh, you don't know you're born these days.

Offwidth 01 Mar 2013
In reply to Toreador:

I see... once you become a guidebook saint you must never rest again??

Talking of Vol 2, I was at Scout Crag today: you should get up there some very unusual little chimney routes and a few brutal VD sandbags. Twas in lovely nick except Waterfall Wall.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...