ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - 'New wave' of cycling mags - anything similar in climbing?

Tall Clare - on 01 Mar 2013
Hello all,

(mods - please can you not move this to the cycling bit as despite the title, it's about climbing magazines!)

I've noticed something of a 'new wave' of cycling magazines out there, the likes of Singletrack (okay, that's been round for a while), Rouleur, Privateer, etc, which seem to be characterised by more in-depth articles, fewer gear reviews, fewer adverts, better quality paper - and, unsurprisingly, a higher cover price. They clearly sell in sufficient numbers to retain a place on newsagents' shelves (for the time being at least) but I haven't seen an equivalent in the climbing press. I'm happy to admit that this is because I haven't paid particularly close attention, so if anyone knows the sort of magazine I'm talking about, is there a climbing equivalent? Should there be? Is there a market for such a thing?
... not showing 23 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums