Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Reliable UK mobile operator that doesn't

OneLifeOneHeart - on 10 Mar 2013
I know most of you are born and bred British climbers, but some of you may have family and loved ones abroad?

If yes, you may know how ugly it can look when your loved one's parents want to come over to visit you but you didn't reply because your phone didn't work?

I use Three which has worked fine, but since a couple of months ago, I started receiving international SMS/text messages with a considerable delay (even 7-14 days), and since 2 weeks I get no international SMS at all.

After a lengthy attempt to ask Three, I figured out they didn't know either and didn't care.

My phone is also a bit old (never had my own smartphone), so I am considering something new.

In addition to my health problems, this is like I don't know... really bad :( :( :(

Because people may start to think I am a d-head who isn't answering the text messages :( :(
... not showing 9 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums