Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Buggy / Carrier / Sling Advice for Baby

franny on 12 Mar 2013
Hi,

I'm goign to be a first time mom and I'm looking at some advice as to what buggy / carrier / sling to get for my baby (due in July). I live near Llanwrst in North Wales and am looking for something that I can take the baby out in when I take my two dogs for a walk and ideally look to go jogging with. I also need something that I can get in my car, won't hurt my back, and will be able to use occasionally around town centres (very occasionally).

In terms of buggy's I've been looking at the Mountain Buggy Terrain and the Urban, but not sure as they are both quite alot of money, wondering if I'd just be better off with a sling / carrier?

I walk alot on the beaches and on forestry type tracks with the dogs so need something that can cope with all that withough hurting my back. Also looking to do small hills, although this might be a bit ambitious on my part!

Cheers :0)
... not showing 21 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums