Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - B3 boots with integrated gaiter

fire_munki on 12 Mar 2013
After my debacle of buying ebay boots it's going to be full price brand new boots.
I am now of the opinion of getting a good full price pair that will last and do everything I need.

That being said I like warm feet, I had a pair of Asolo ASF Supersoft plastics (nice and warm before the sole parted company) and Glenmore Lodge loaned a old pair of Scarpa Vegas, which fitted much nicer than the newer Omegas since they were wider.

I'm currently looking at boots with the integrated gaiter since logic says they'd be warmer than without. Are they worth the extra money warmth and comfort wise of those boots without or conversely worth the extra over full on plastic double boots?

I've got not a great selection to try on down here in Plym, a local wall (the barn) can do a sale or return on La Sportiva boots but thats about it.
... not showing 6 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums