Photography forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Snowdon Trinity Face Winter Climbing Video!

BALD EAGLE - on 18 Mar 2013
Morning All
During the recent cold spell in early March, my partners in crime and I managed an opportunistic smash and grab raid on the easy classic “Central Trinity” on Yr Wyddfa (aka Snowdon!) in North Wales on a perfect day of weather. Trinity Face was in winter raiment with "Central Trinity" especially in very good nick and the route provided most excellent sport, despite yours truly getting hit by a chunk of ice at 01.46...
The entertainment was duly recorded so for anyone interested in viewing a short HD film of this memorable day then please use the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqJ4ru-oaSw
Unsurprisingly, being a glorious Saturday, the face was very busy with a lot of traffic so there are quite a lot of unknown solo and roped climbers featured on routes such as the 3 Trinity Gullies and Little Gully, so do have a look as you may recognize yourself immortalised on film! Anyway all constructive feedback welcome and hopefully it will inspire a few folks to visit this superb face next time it freezes up! :-)
Cheers
Dave
... not showing 21 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums