UKC

Best android phone deal, free handset ~£12 month?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 iksander 21 Mar 2013
Anyone got any good tips on an android handset deal at the moment? Only need 100 minutes, 500 texts, 250mb. Speed, screen and camera are priorities. Thanks
 mrchewy 21 Mar 2013
In reply to iksander: Nope but the Sony Xperia U can be had free on the cheaper contracts. It's a nice phone, the only 'issue' for some would be the smaller screen.
 Philip 21 Mar 2013
I was going to get my wife a Sony Xperia Miro (or Tipo). But the early 'cheap' Sony android phones were quite crap so I'm unsure.
 Philip 21 Mar 2013
In reply to iksander:
> Anyone got any good tips on an android handset deal at the moment? Only need 100 minutes, 500 texts, 250mb. Speed, screen and camera are priorities. Thanks

Sony Xperia T Refurb
100 mins, unlim txt, 250mb £14/month
Phone free on O2

Just looked now. I might get one.
In reply to iksander:

T-Mobile -- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 100mins, 500 texts, 250mb Internet, Unlimited calls to landlines free booster -- £15.50 per month -- Just got one

Pan Ron 21 Mar 2013
In reply to iksander:

Virgin sent me a promo for a £15/month (insurance included), free Samsung Ace 2, 200 mins, 1GB and 200 text or so + free all to other Virgin mobiles.

You'll need to find a virgin broadband etc user who also received the promo though. I gifted mine to the wife.
OP iksander 22 Mar 2013
In reply to Philip: Thanks guys, went for the Xperia T refurb on O2
50 mins, unlimted text, 1000mb £11/month - bargain! Thanks for the tip

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...