UKC

Bristol boulderers! Any of you about?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve nevers 25 Mar 2013
Hello there,

Just a shout out to see if theres anyone in the Bristol area up for getting a group of us together and hitting some of the local areas for a bit of outdoor?

i know we are a bit spoilt for indoor and will be more blessed when the Redpoint centre opens, but seeing we have some decent lumps of rock within cycling distance and more just a little further afield so it seems like an idea to get out there and get some ticks! Also with a tiny bit of organisation we could sort out some daytrips to crags around the country.

I'm also keen to get developing or helping out with some new projects so getting in touch with a crag mod for the area and some more folk with a better idea of grading would be nice.

Anyone interested?
Paul Twomey 27 Mar 2013
Hi Steve
I don't know if you've heard about this but Craig Livings is in the process of setting up the Bristol Climbing Club.
http://www.bristolclimbingclub.co.uk/
OP Steve nevers 27 Mar 2013
In reply to Paul Twomey: Looks good, but is there anything still happening?

No updates since december and the facebook page seems dead.
Paul Twomey 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Steve nevers:

I shall enquire and find out!
 Kemics 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Steve nevers:

pretty sure they're doing a font trip pretty soon. And i've been climbing with them since the newyears. Not much in the last month...but in everyone's defence...weather has been incredibly poor =)
OP Steve nevers 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Steve nevers: Thanks Paul!

I've been considering heading to Font myself for around the start of May..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...