/ Redpoint Bristol is recruiting!
Redpoint Bristol - on 26 Mar 2013
Redpoint Bristol is a large dedicated climbing wall due to open at the end of May. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic climbers to work in a variety of positions within the centre. These “all-rounders” will have a variety of duties, depending on the day, including:
• Running session for groups of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
• Ensuring all your sessions are safe, fun and progressive.
• Promoting the growth of the centre and encouraging repeat bookings through your enthusiastic and professional attitude.
• Aiding the reception to ensure all paperwork is correctly filled in, collected and filed.
• Aiding the duty manager in their daily tasks as necessary.
• Greeting our customers with a positive, welcoming, enthusiastic and professional attitude.
• Booking instructed sessions and selling memberships and payment plans along with items from our small shop.
• Responding promptly and enthusiastically to queries received by email or over the phone.
• Aiding the reception manager in finding and organising cover for instructed sessions.
• Administration and filing.
• Aiding the duty manager in their daily tasks.
• Providing back up to the Café team.
• Using the training provided to ensure our customers enjoy their experience.
• Promoting the café within the centre.
• Aiding the café manager in all aspects of operating the café as necessary.
Experience and Qualifications:
Successful candidates will ideally but not essentially fit the following criteria:
• Hold the CWA or SPA.
• Have a valid first aid certificate.
• Have been climbing for a minimum of 2 years.
• Have experience working with EPOS till systems.
• Have customer service experience ideally in a busy climbing wall, gym or leisure centre type facility and/or in a café.
• Have a valid food hygiene qualification
Please send a covering letter and C.V. to email@example.com
For more information on how we are progressing visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/RedpointBristol
The Pylon King on 30 Mar 2013
In reply to Redpoint Bristol:
I can play Crumhorn.
I can play Crumhorn.