Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - You Gear choices

wyeclimber - on 28 Mar 2013
Hi UKC tribe,

wonder if you can help in any way folks?

doing a bit of a study in to climbers gear buying habits...

if you would be so kind, could you answer some quick questions for me please, wont take long... unless your a gear freak and then i'll just make a coffee and settle in for the night to read the replies heehee.

OK... heres goes...ready?

1. what were the last 3 bits of climbing equipement, shoes, harnesses, cams, ropes etc (not clothes) you bought?

2. where do you buy most of your gear? you can be specific if you like with shop/website names.

3. do you shop online or prefer to go and fondle that new piece of pro in the shop before buying?

4.whats your all time fav bit of gear?

5. whats on your wish list? (3 bits of gear, 5 if your a gear freak lol).

Thanks gang!!! if your like me you love spending those hard earned greenbacks on those nice shiney bits of gear!

sorry i cant offer anything in return other than giving you a satsifying 5 minutes of talking about every climbers favourite subject, but i will give you a belay if your this way and fancy a climb!, hows that?

Cheers all - Matty

... not showing 28 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums