UKC

FS: Scarpa Cumbre boots size 45 (10)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Nevis_Ben 02 Apr 2013
premier post photo
Price: £165

I'm Selling these boots as they are a little too big for me, unfortunately. I've worn these for about 10 days out and they are fantastic (apart from the fit!) Good for both winter walking and climbing in Scotland and European summits.

I have had a pair of Yeti gaiters over them (the slight discolouration on the yellow side part of the soles is due to the gaiter that was glued in place) they have very little wear to the actual boot surface and the soles have plenty of edge and life left. You could even use the rated cord laces as emergency abseil cord or prussic material!

A fantastic boot in my opinion and I wouldn't be selling them if not for the size.
scratchvideo 06 Apr 2013
In reply to Nevis_Ben: Hi Ben, these are B3s right? I'd probably be happy to take them off your hands?
Couple of things:

1.Does the price include postage?
2. Have you worn crampons with them and if so how often of the 10 days use?
3. Could you send a couple of photos to me of boots of the front, back (where crampons fit) and the soles and from the top. Just so I can get a better idea of wear and tear etc?

Thanks very much for your help.

Peter
scratchvideo 06 Apr 2013
In reply to Nevis_Ben:

Hi Ben, these are B3s right? I'd probably be happy to take them off your hands...
Couple of things:

1.Does the price include postage?
2. Have you worn crampons with them and if so how often of the 10 days use?
3. Could you send a couple of photos to me of boots of the front, back (where crampons fit) and the soles and from the top. Just so I can get a better idea of wear and tear etc?

Thanks very much for your help.

Peter
OP Nevis_Ben 07 Apr 2013
In reply to scratchvideo:

Hi Sorry for the late reply,

Postage included
Crampons worn for a portion of each time used (not for the walk in but for the climbing)
I'll email photos to you!
OP Nevis_Ben 07 Apr 2013
In reply to scratchvideo:

and they are a 'B3' boot
OP Nevis_Ben 08 Apr 2013
In reply to Nevis_Ben:

Sold!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...