UKC

Arcteryx, ME, Haglofs, Rab + OT Stuff

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
I am having a big clear our of unused stuff, as per description all items are in mint or very good condition, i can provide detailed photos on request. All prices include postage and are very reasonable for the standard and condition of the kit so please don't wait my time or yours with silly offers.

MODERATORS WARNING - Tuesday 16 April
Following concerns raised over the weekend, we put a warning on this thread since it appeared that gear wasn't being sent out after being paid for. Drew has now been in touch and he says he will be sending out gear as soon as possible for purchases already made.

Arcteryx Theta AR Bib Pants with braces Black Medium/ Long Very Good £290 £125

Haglofs Reptile 2 hoody Softshell Red Medium Mint £160 £90

Outdoor Research Virtuoso Down Jacket 650fill Blue/Dark Blue Large Mint £225 £80

Outdoor Research Transcendent Down MidLayer 750fill Green Medium Very Good £150 £50

Lowe Alpine Long Goretex Hardshell Dark Green Medium Mint £200 £80

Arcteryx Gamma SK Softshell Pant with braces Black Medium Good £160 £70

Marmot Dritech Waterproof Insulated Jacket Black/ Blue Large Mint £280 £100

Millet Guide Jacket Stretch Goretex Red/ Black Medium Mint £LOTS! £250

Patagonia Sychilla Retro Fleece Jumper Grey/ Mustard Medium Very Good £90 £25

Montane Terra Pant Grey/ Black 34" Good £75 £25

Mountain Equipment Antarctica Jacket (Sample) Orange/ Grey Large Very Good £? £60

Berghaus Yeti Extreme Gaiters Red/ Black Large Mint £75 £35

Burton Field Jacket (Snow sports) Tan Small Mint £250 £100

Rab Q600E Waterproof Down Sleeping Bag (-15) Black 1.2kg Mint £325 £200

Mountain Equipment Zero 350 Down Sleeping bag (-5?) Orange 800g Very Good £280 £150

Exped Down Mat 7 (-25) Black/ Grey 800g Very Good £125 £75

The North Face Apex Softshell Pant Grey 34" Good £120 £30

Arcteryx Muira 20 day pack Raisin 20ltrs Very Good £80 £40

Arcteryx Mistral 16 courier bag Light Grey 16ltrs Very Good £75 £40
Arcteryx Acrux 45 waterproof alpine pack Azure Gold 45ltrs + 7ltrs Very Good £230 £150

Mountain Hardwear Conduit Overgloves Black Medium Good £65 £15

The North Face Cats Meow Synthetic Sleeping Bag (-7) Blue/Dark Blue 1250g mint £160 £100

Rockshox Tora 289 coil 100 - 140mm white mint £200 £80

Strightline XC stem 90mm Gun Metal mint £75 £30

Strightline 740 bars cut down Red mint £75 £25

Super Star Components evo/Stans Crest Red Hub/White Rim New Unused £275 £175

Super Star Components ultralite Discs 180mm/160mm New Unused £60 £25

Super Star Components Carbon Ti QR's Red/Carbon New Unused £28 £15

Race Face Deus XC SL Seatpost 27.2 - 400mm Black mint £80 £25

Conti Gator Skin 26 x 1.2 pair Black 60 commuting miles £65 £30

Maxxis Detenator 26 x 1.5 pair Black 30 commuting miles £55 £25

please feel free to contact me with any questions via email or on

All the best

Drew
 climber34neil 04 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: yhm
 lanky 07 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: YHM
regarding the 2 OR jackets and NF trousers
 Utch69 07 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: why has everything two prices ?
In reply to Utch69:
RRP and selling price, Buddy, sorry for the confusion.
All the best
Drew
 AMarchant 07 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster:

I'll give you £30 for the BD Gloves I know are in your loft!!
 objock 08 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: What length and diameter for the Rockshox Tora? Cheers
 jwhereat 09 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster:

yhm
In reply to jwhereat:
Morning Buddy, i have had my Icloud account hacked and can't access any emails could you please send me your question by text. thanks very much.
Drew
 Lewis201 13 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: Outdoor Research Transcendent down mid layer ,

Hey bud paid for this over a week ago not heard anything since?
Dr Avinash Aujayeb 14 Apr 2013
In reply to Lewis201:

Have you posted my item please? It is the arcteryx bib

Regards

Avi
 Roguevfr 14 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster:
Sent you a text regarding several items but you have not responded?

Rod
arborade 14 Apr 2013
In reply to aujayeb: I was due to meet Drewster to collect an item but have had no response either yet. However, have you all seen this, http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=545619#x7297679
Dr Avinash Aujayeb 15 Apr 2013
In reply to arborade:

I have a name and a bank account

How do we do this?

Contact the police?
In reply to aujayeb:

ok got some advice from the moderators.
maybe we should get together and go to the police?
email me for further details
 gbloomer 15 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: I am just off the phone to Drew regarding his ad. I wanted to make him aware that some of the members were getting a bit anxious regarding their purchases and delivery. I myself have bought and paid for the ME Xero 350 sleeping bag. He is up in the Peak District working at the moment and internet access is none existent but he has reassured me and has asked me to pass on the message that he is trying his best to contact everyone who has paid him money and he is sorting out delivery of the items paid for from today. He has listed his phone number above so if you are worried I would give him a bell or txt and he should get back to you asap which has always been the case with my calls. Hope that helps a bit to put your minds at rest and personally I am not worrying about the delay as he seems to be a very nice and genuine guy.
Jojo1982 15 Apr 2013
Have you tried just calling him? He has clearly listed his phone number on the advert.
arborade 15 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: I just want to back up the previous comment. The guy is doing his best to sort the situation out. Keep calm.
In reply to arborade:

Drew has now been in touch, he will post stuff as soon as he can
In reply to Drewster: I have just spoke to Drew. He's a good friend of mine and would never rip people off. He has told me he has had email account hacked and has not been able to respond on here. He has posted his number so give him a ring.

I am surprised that the Mods decided to post a warning given the short amount of time between the OP and the post about his account being hacked. I think people, especially the mods need to put the pitch forks down and await a response.
 another_mark 16 Apr 2013
In reply to higherclimbingwales: I think its fair to warn.

If his email has been hijacked then there is every chance that people offering to pay could be induced to make a payment to the hacker.
In reply to another_mark: The mods message implied that items weren't being sent out on purpose.
 Ian Dunn 18 Apr 2013
In reply to higherclimbingwales: I have just bought some gear from him, he is fine, i picked it up from his house no problem, just contact him and sort things out.
Cheers

Ian
Dr Avinash Aujayeb 19 Apr 2013
In reply to Ian Dunn:

Item arrived, thanks
 gbloomer 20 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster:
Recieved the sleeping bag yesterday which is 100%!
Cheers Drew.
Wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again mate and to any future customers, you have nothing to worry about
 dutchman 20 Apr 2013
In reply to Drewster: Can fully support comments above, items received yestarday in excellent order, no concerns at all about dealing with Drew again in the future.Hope you get your cloud thingy sorted.
Cheers Dave
 Scott K 02 May 2013
In reply to Drewster: if anyone knows where Drew is, can you ask him to contact me. Been trying to get hold of him but not getting any response. He said he was going to get in touch last week with a tracking number but no joy yet.
Cheers, Scott.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...