Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Tent shops / displays

999thAndy on 04 Apr 2013
I'm in the market for a new family tent - willing to spend a few hundred on the right one but I do want to see it in the flesh before parting with my hard earned. I was going to go to Blackburn to outdoors action till they said they couldn't get a Robens family tent out of the packaging for me. I've tried emailing Vaude through their website for local stockists and had no reply and google is built to direct me to cyber shops apparently.

My local store Alpenstock did offer to put tents up for me, but for one I could stand up in I'd need a small mortgage (Hilleberg arctic basecamp/portable laboratory thing)

So UKC can you tell me where I can actually see tents which have a big enough porch to stand / cook in and sleep 4, decent quality, reasonable weight. So far I'm thinking of a Robens Double Dreamer / Vaude Badawi Long, but I'm not set on these for deffo.
... not showing 23 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums