Winter Climbing forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Beinn Udlaidh Rescue 6.4.13

Busby - on 07 Apr 2013

Would just like to say a big thank you to the two teams on Udlaidh that offered assistance today after I tw*tted myself on Doctors Dilemma.

In particular Fiona and her climbing partner from Edinburgh sorry mate didn't catch your name, the assistance and banter was very much appreciated.

Also a big thank you to Rick for building such a stonking anchor for the belay, and for staying incredibly calm and collected throughout, not to mention carrying all the gear and ropes back to the car before driving it back to Tyndrum for me.

The guys in D Flight out of Lossiemouth for the pick up and the Entonox and the staff in the Belford for the tea, scoff and most importantly putting Humpty back together again.

Back down in Glasgow now with a nice big stookie on my right leg and some (new) pretty pictures of broken bits in my leg, turns out I busted my Fibula.

If anyone happens to find an old HTC Wildfire in the Coire of Udliadh I'd be grateful if they could give us a shout, think it fell out my pocket while we were waiting for the heli.

Cheers again folks,

Iain
... not showing 20 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums