Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - UKC Fit Club Week 316

grubes - on 07 Apr 2013
So its back to me. I will take this on for april anyone want to do may?

UKC Fit Club is not a substitute for the training diary but to use with ( or without ) it as a motivational tool for all.

For those wanting to find out more about training for climbing a number of physical training articles here:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=274502

A new thread is posted each week on Sunday for anyone to jot down their previous week's activity, noting goals, successes and failures and to swap ideas.

Anyone interested in starting is very welcome but you should aim to post each week, every week, however little or much you have done. By making such a regular public record of your activities and by restating your goals every week this new habit will hopefully improve your training habits to help achieve your goals whatever the level of your chosen activity.

Link to last week's (315) thread:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=544338

Joughton - How was buoux
IainRUK - Gutted if only you had known
Grubes - two rest weeks ... back on it now!
Jamming dodger - If you dont fancy yoga how about a gentle walk around where you live its low impact exercise but it will also relax you.
Eagal River - As said on FB well done on tremolo. So whats next Toadal Recall or Raindogs or is kilnsey coming into season?
Leon - Nice training week. Trad season is starting now :)
Mattrm - well done on the grade III
Nomics4sale - Some nice ticks at Tremadog there. Got back on the sport this weekend?
Kylieo - Well done on the 7a!!
Luke Owens - NIce to get a new project Good Luck!
NMN - Nice busy week well putting the effort in
Sankey - So thats malham for you :)
Ian Bell - Well back sounds like a fun trip
Jimmykay - Sounds like a good weekend in the end :)
Maria85 - Nice wad tick did you embarrass you self with in front of mr birkett or did you control your self
Biscuit - May not of got any of your own climbing done but at least you got in some good mileage
deacondeacon - how was north wales?
exile - well done on grade V
AJM - As per other channel I think boulder britain got a few line wrong but nice ticking :)
Mr Chewy - Did you enjoy Ysgo? I had a bit of a bad day there but got a couple of flashed that made up for it at the end of the day here is a video of my trip https://vimeo.com/58405181
Ali - Well done on the Orienteering goal
Kevster - well done V4 onsights at kebs is not to be sniffed at. Its just a bit sad how broken that place looks
Twigger - Tree felling sounds like hard work must be some form of good exercise.
Si dH - Looks like a good kick start to the trad season
Stevemarkperry - Welcome back. Nice set of goals
Porkpiegirl - Well done on space race
DoctorU - have fun in Kaly

So you got me on stats again .. sorry but post away.
... not showing 142 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums