/ Vaude Alpine Gloves?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
buffalo606 - on 09 Apr 2013
Anyone know what make/model the orange gloves in this photo series are?
http://www.alexandrebuisse.org/blog/Shooting-for-Vaude-on-Tour-Ronde
In reply to buffalo606:
> Anyone know what make/model the orange gloves in this photo series are?

Well they say "Vaude" on them and it's a Vaude shoot, so I'd guess Vaude for the make. ;-)

More usefully, if you can't find them on their website now, it may well be the the products will be winter 2013/14 so not on the market yet. Clothing companies all seem to have their lines finalised a year in advance so that production and distribution can be done in time.

Nice photos, I wonder how the one guys helmet changed from orange to white though?! I have that helmet in orange and think it rather fetching, i hope mine doesn't magically change colour! ;)
Alexandre Buisse - on 09 Apr 2013
In reply to buffalo606:

I am the photographer, and I just checked the workbook, it's the Dysentis 2in1 gloves. I believe they are part of the winter 2013/2014 line, so probably not available yet.
Alexandre Buisse - on 09 Apr 2013
In reply to TobyA:
> (In reply to buffalo606)
> [...]
>
> Nice photos, I wonder how the one guys helmet changed from orange to white though?! I have that helmet in orange and think it rather fetching, i hope mine doesn't magically change colour! ;)

They used a special trick: it's not the same guy :)
In reply to Alexandre Buisse: That cheating Alex, magic helmets would be much cooler! :)

Those cheery yellow tops must have confused me. Good colour for pics! My friend was recently bemoaning me for wearing a black top when he had abbed in to take some pics of me on a climb. I thought that it was the case of the "artist doth protest too much", but actually seeing the pics I totally took his point. Yellow might get a bit grubby on me though, sooner rather than later!
buffalo606 - on 10 Apr 2013
In reply to Alexandre Buisse:

Thanks Alex! Really brilliant photos by the way - would love to be in Chamonix around the time of your Alpine Photography workshop in June. Cheers
Alexandre Buisse - on 11 Apr 2013
In reply to buffalo606:

Thanks for the compliment. If you're considering coming to the photo workshop, better sign up soon to the Saturday session, I think there's only one or two spots left.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.