UKC

Vaude Alpine Gloves?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 buffalo606 09 Apr 2013
Anyone know what make/model the orange gloves in this photo series are?
http://www.alexandrebuisse.org/blog/Shooting-for-Vaude-on-Tour-Ronde
 TobyA 09 Apr 2013
In reply to buffalo606:
> Anyone know what make/model the orange gloves in this photo series are?

Well they say "Vaude" on them and it's a Vaude shoot, so I'd guess Vaude for the make.

More usefully, if you can't find them on their website now, it may well be the the products will be winter 2013/14 so not on the market yet. Clothing companies all seem to have their lines finalised a year in advance so that production and distribution can be done in time.

Nice photos, I wonder how the one guys helmet changed from orange to white though?! I have that helmet in orange and think it rather fetching, i hope mine doesn't magically change colour!
 Alex Buisse 09 Apr 2013
In reply to buffalo606:

I am the photographer, and I just checked the workbook, it's the Dysentis 2in1 gloves. I believe they are part of the winter 2013/2014 line, so probably not available yet.
 Alex Buisse 09 Apr 2013
In reply to TobyA:
> (In reply to buffalo606)
> [...]
>
> Nice photos, I wonder how the one guys helmet changed from orange to white though?! I have that helmet in orange and think it rather fetching, i hope mine doesn't magically change colour!

They used a special trick: it's not the same guy
 TobyA 09 Apr 2013
In reply to Alex Buisse: That cheating Alex, magic helmets would be much cooler!

Those cheery yellow tops must have confused me. Good colour for pics! My friend was recently bemoaning me for wearing a black top when he had abbed in to take some pics of me on a climb. I thought that it was the case of the "artist doth protest too much", but actually seeing the pics I totally took his point. Yellow might get a bit grubby on me though, sooner rather than later!
OP buffalo606 10 Apr 2013
In reply to Alex Buisse:

Thanks Alex! Really brilliant photos by the way - would love to be in Chamonix around the time of your Alpine Photography workshop in June. Cheers
 Alex Buisse 11 Apr 2013
In reply to buffalo606:

Thanks for the compliment. If you're considering coming to the photo workshop, better sign up soon to the Saturday session, I think there's only one or two spots left.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...