UKC

Women's altimeter watch

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Laura Hamlet 09 Apr 2013
Has anyone found a altimeter watch that works well for people with small wrists? I can't find anything obvious - any other girls out there who've experienced this? I'm thinking about the Suunto Altimax or the Casio PRW 500 because they don't have a compass feature (would like to avoid if poss). If there's already been a discussion on this topic I'd be keen to read it if anyone remembers where it is Thanks!!

steelbru 09 Apr 2013
 Ander 09 Apr 2013
In reply to steelbru: The fact they don't make them anymore?
 Camm 10 Apr 2013
In reply to Laura Hamlet:
I've got a nike one that's quite small, it's got everything my suunto has got on it, I only bought my suunto because it was quite cheap in a outdoor shop and I had my debit card on me!
OP Laura Hamlet 10 Apr 2013
In reply to steelbru: Thanks for your suggestion- I'd be interested in the Lumi but they do get bad press (http://inglis-sharp.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/suunto-lumi-piece-of-junk.html - particularly damning!) I don't know anyone who has one for an impartial review and I've not been able to find one to buy new.

In reply to danrock101: Thanks Which model is your Nike? How do you find it compares to your suunto?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...