For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Thick self-inflating camping mat

amandaleeds - on 12 Apr 2013 - user since 15/Apr/09
Price: 20
I have a Kathmandu brand self-inflating camping mat for sale. It's only been used once as it was a new replacement from Kathmandu for the same model I previously had whilst backpacking for 2 years.

It's 3.8 cm thick and like most self-inflating mats still requires additional help to inflate. It's a regular size (approx 183cm x 51 cm) and comes with 2 compression straps, stuff sack and puncture repair kit. Rolled up without really trying I can get it down to 16cm diameter by 27cm length.

With all the kit my scales weighed it as 980g, but with just one compression strap on and carrying none of the other stuff it's 908g

So best suited for comfy car camping or putting up guests and yes I did carry it around daily for 2 years without any issues in my backpack without noticing the weight but I now tend to do multiday hikes or cycle touring so have invested in lighter mats.

Can send photos if needed or you can see it on the Kathmandu website - it's called self inflating mat hike 38. Mine is a green colour though, not blue in case you're fussed about colour.

Retails on the Kathmandu outdoor website for 45. Will take 20 since it's almost new and in perfect condition.

Collect from Leeds for free or I can post for 5.
... not showing 2 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums