UKC

What about Mr Blair?..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 pepperpot 13 Apr 2013
With all the venom being vented at MT, I wondered if there is anyone else who will be in for a similar level of ire when they shuffle from this mortal coil.

Personally Mr Blair makes my blood boil when I consider the total clusterf**k of Iraq and Afghanistan. The breathtaking lies and having us blindly follow that moron on the other side of the Atlantic truly destroyed any faith I had in politics more than any other scandal.

I'd never go as far as some of the disgusting comments about MT but when this odious grinning man leaves us I will lose no sleep.

Any other suggestions and why?
 nastyned 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot: I'd happily dance on his grave too.
 Tony the Blade 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot:

+1

Him and that other murdering scum-bucket Obama!

How these people get elected for a second term is beyond me!
 mattrm 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot:

I think if you're daft enough to be in power for 10 years odd, you're going to piss a lot of people off. So on that note, I'm sure Blair will get a right slagging when he dies.
 Baron Weasel 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot: Always thought I'd have a party when Mrs T died, but don't really feel like it now. I WILL be having a party when he dies though. The lying, murdering slimy toerag!

BW
 stonemaster 13 Apr 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade: Steady on, TtB. You might have meant Dubya...
OP pepperpot 13 Apr 2013
In reply to stonemaster:

I did mean Dubya!
Knitted Simian 13 Apr 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade:

Well, your alternative to Obama is what?

They get into power because that's we allow ourselves to be presented with.

In reply to pepperpot: The man who destroyed the labour party? The man with the blood of thousands on his hands? The two faced, pseudo-religious, pontificating, millionaire Bliar?

Why wit for him to die? Dance on the f*ck*r now.
 JayPee630 13 Apr 2013
In reply to stroppygob:

Bloody hell, you say something I agree with!
In reply to Knitted Simian:
> (In reply to Tony the Blade)
>
> Well, your alternative to Obama is what?
>
I don't have one. I disagree with his (or his administrations) policy on the use of drones and the comments on so called collateral damage.
 Fraser 13 Apr 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade:

> How these people get elected for a second term is beyond me!

From some of your comments, I suspect a lot of things are beyond you.

Dauphin 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot:

Blair is being cleaned off and resprayed for our consumption once again, no doubt with the expensive advice of a dubious P.R. entity.

D
In reply to Fraser:
> (In reply to Tony the Blade)
>
> [...]
>
> From some of your comments, I suspect a lot of things are beyond you.

such as?
KevinD 13 Apr 2013
In reply to Dauphin:

> Blair is being cleaned off and resprayed for our consumption once again, no doubt with the expensive advice of a dubious P.R. entity.

does seem that way doesnt it. Still I guess now the middle east is at peace he does need a new job.
 Thrudge 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot:
> when this odious grinning man leaves us I will lose no sleep.

Agreed. When he's gone the world will be a slightly cleaner place.
 Dauphin 13 Apr 2013
In reply to dissonance:

I imagine he has had the nod and wink from his lizard overlords.

Iraq inquiry gonna find nuffink Tones....the public have short memories...carry on Tones, our Basilisk Will must become manifest.

D
 Offwidth 13 Apr 2013
In reply to pepperpot:

There is a chance still that his actions might come back and bite him. In the end though he was only a US poodle so it was mostly their fault and likely would have happened anyhow. Unlike Thatcher he demonstrated compassion for the wider unfortunates in the UK and elsewhere.

I think politics might even be getting cleaner, the reason it looks worse is that we have more and more access to information on the dirt (which in the past was well hidden). A problem with this is good potential candiates won't expose themselves or their family to the consequencies of this openness.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...