/ Scarpa B3 Boots + other bits. 1st clearout
Due to relocation, I'm starting the first stages of a good clearout. Photos of all items available, and collection also welcome (Hampshire). I will be adding items over the next few weeks.
Link to a photo set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95039361@N08/
SCARPA Phantom Guides. Size 45. VGC. Used for about 2.5 weeks total. No nicks or tears. Perfect for Scotland and the Alps. £265.
- TRIMM Camp. 5-person dome tent. Standing height. Brand new with tags. Khaki colour. £130. As per this: http://www.trimm.cz/en/catalog/camp-c1265.htm
- TRIMM Arizona. 5 person dome tent with extra living space. Also brand new with tags. Khaki colour. £195. As per this: http://www.trimm.cz/en/catalog/arizona-c1263.htm
- MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Trango 3.1. Previous model to the current version. VGC, used max 30nights UK camping only. Complete with brand new spare flysheet still in the plastic wrapper, and also included MH footprint. £380 all in.
- GRIVEL Air Techs. Note these are GSB binding. Used but plenty left. £35.
- "Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know" hardback by Ran Fiennes. Both new. £5 each. £10 for both posted.
Dont suppose you'd be willing to part with the spare trango 3.1 flysheet seperately? I've been sold a duffer on ebay, the flysheet's had it and Mountain hardwear apparently dont carry any spare flysheets.
Elsewhere on the site
The B.D.V. — short for Black Diamond Vertical — jacket and pants are Black Diamond’s most versatile climbing... Read more
Last year, Finn McCann wrote an article about climbing El Capitan with his terminally ill father Seamus, who had been... Read more
More than 20 years after first setting eyes on the peak and noting it as a potential objective, Mick Fowler, with Paul Ramsden,... Read more
This streamlined, midweight thermal layer has an incredibly speedy moisture wicking ability and dries ultra fast if it gets... Read more
October 21, 2014 – Textile Exchange, a global nonprofit dedicated to sustainability in the apparel and textile industry,... Read more