UKC

Mytholm steeps Yorkshire

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
bogster 16 Apr 2013
All the decent problems have been cleaned up at Myhtolm over the last couple of weeks, the bouldering is in great condition, its ideal this time of year there are no leaves on trees letting in plenty of sun and it can be sheltered in strong winds like today.Go to it
 jonathandavey 17 Apr 2013
In reply to bogster: Nice one. By coincidence I was there last night for the first time in ages, much nicer than I remembered! Hoping to spend a bit of time there this summer if the weather plays along.
 Jon Stewart 17 Apr 2013
In reply to bogster:

Cheers, may well check it out.
 hoodmonkey 17 Apr 2013
In reply to bogster: Superb little venue! Not for Weasels is a real lesser-known gem of a problem.
bogster 17 Apr 2013
In reply to hoodmonkey: it is if you can do the start reach, work in progrese shall we say!!!
 Al Doig 17 Apr 2013
In reply to bogster: I agree a brilliant problem. Just thinking a bit old school makes it easier!
bogster 17 Apr 2013
In reply to Al Doig: I am old school and i still cant do it!!!
 Al Doig 21 Apr 2013
In reply to bogster: Snap on the old school (or is it just getting older!). Forget heel hooks I did it last weekend and used a full on leg jam/bar to get to the holds on the arete. Grit rash to show for it. Well done to the people who did the tidying up.
 hoodmonkey 21 Apr 2013
In reply to Al Doig:

It was a necessary clean-up under Not for Weasels as I didn't want to sit in sheep shit!

I'm only 5'7" so used a footlock and RH fist jam to make the starting move; quite easy this way.
 Al Doig 21 Apr 2013
In reply to hoodmonkey: Good effort. This would be a three star problem somewhere more popular.
 hoodmonkey 21 Apr 2013
In reply to Al Doig:

Agreed! Tony's Wall is superb as well, although I haven't finished it yet!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...