ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Best climbing bar in the world?

simon cox - on 17 Apr 2013
Well having just come back from an awesome trip to Riglos, it has to be the El Puro Bar in Riglos... the hospitality of the bar run by Jose and his partner Charlie was simply unbelievable, we enjoyed countless hours shooting the breeze, drinking coffee wine and beers and checking out the local cusine in the friendly establishment (occasionally doing the odd route), but to cap it off the lovely couple cooked us a free spread and plied us with endless drinks on our last night; when we finally had to head for the airport we were being given more free bottles of wine to take with us! I BLAME those over friendly hosts for "cake bagging" my ascent of Fiesta de los Biceps! Oh well, will have to go back in the Fall, making sure I also sleep at the El Puro (the Refugio is a rather dour place). I am keen to do some climbing in Brazil and check out the routes and bars on Copacabana Beach... but what is your favorite climbing destination bar? Happy days...
... not showing 96 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums