Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Ever had a review refused?

peebles boy - on 18 Apr 2013
Posted this on F&T review site a few weeks back, never thought anything of it, was just an honest response to a boot they had on sale:

"Bought these boots last winter in the sale then (they seem to be constantly on sale, makes me wonder if they ever were full price). Cannot stress enough how disappointed with these boots I was. On the first proper day out I used them, the sole unit became detached at the heel and I had to strap up with tape for the rest of the walk.
After this, I fixed them up only for the front of the sole unit to start coming apart.
They were not waterproof from the start - a 2 minute walk through wet grass soaked my feet to the bone.

Cannot recommend these boots in any way if you intend to do anything other than walk to the shops in them. Even then, you might want to take some duct tape with you..."

As I say, an honest, non-expletive containing and (in my eyes) helpful review of a product that others were saying similar things about.

So why did I get it "Disapproved and Removed by the Moderator" ???

Any ideas?
Gordon
... not showing 37 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums