/ Found Axe: Lochnagar

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
r.king - on 20 Apr 2013
Picked up an axe on my way down today. Does this belong to anyone here?
Tell me the brand/model and I'll send it on its way.

Cheers,
Rob
Bonito - on 20 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: possibly mine from earlier in the winter but unlikely.... Charlet Moser with CMS written in marker pen. Thanks anyway!
Neil Adams - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

Was it at the base of the Tough-Brown face? http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5397
r.king - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Sorry not yours. I'm not familiar with the location and was on skis so can't mind the exact place I picked it up, somewhere between Black Spout and the rescue box.
Cadairmanuk - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

Is it a dmm fly hammer? Pm me if if is
r.king - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Sorry not a DMM
Jamie B - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

> Sorry not yours. I'm not familiar with the location and was on skis so can't mind the exact place I picked it up, somewhere between Black Spout and the rescue box.

If you read the news piece, it wasn't Neil's axe, it was Guy Robertson's. Funky looking comp-style Grivel thing with blue handles? The location tallies.
Wry Gob - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

Yes if it's a Grivel Force Alloy it's mine. The handle and shaft has been painted with blue Plastidip. Where are you based? I could possibly pick it up. PM me in any case. Cheers, Guy
r.king - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Sorry again but its not a blue axe.
Kirill - on 21 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:

A friend of mine got avalanched there and lost 2 axes. May be one of his. I emailed him, he will hopefully get in touch.
r.king - on 22 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king: Success! Owner has been located.
KiwiPrincess - on 23 Apr 2013
In reply to r.king:
good man

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.