Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - What's the next Octavia?

Sam W - on 21 Apr 2013
We find ourselves in a common UKC situation, need a new car, has to be big enough to fit kids and gear into, definitely looking at an estate, so the quick and easy answer is to go for an Octavia.

We've had a look at a few, they seem great, but everyone knows that and their second hand value seems very high. So I'm thinking, there must be an underrated car out there which is going to be as good as an Octavia, but cost a lot less to buy. Any thoughts on what we should be looking at? Needs to be spacious and reliable, preferably good fuel consumption, although we don't do loads of miles, so could consider something a bit thirstier if it's going to be much cheaper to buy.

In the meantime if anyone wants a Renault Megane with intermittent complete electrical failures, which may or may not leave you stranded while on family trips to Font, send me a message.

... not showing 45 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums